High achieving candidates with the nationality of Syria are invited to apply for the WMG Bursaries funded by the University of Warwick. Take admission in a WMG Master’s course and you will automatically be entitled to a 25% tuition fee discount.
The program is open for Syrian candidates who want to pursue a full-time master’s degree course starting in October 2020 at Warwick.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is a leading university founded in 1965. It is consistently cited as amongst the worlds most targeted university institutions and ranked in the top ten of all major domestic rankings of British universities.
Why at the University of Warwick? The university offers many career opportunities for the eligible candidates in their chosen field. It also offers a different academic course which can help the student to develop their skills and ability.
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree course
- Award: 25% tuition fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: Candidates from Syria
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Syria are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to study the master’s degree course in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the opportunity , students must have an offer to study on one of the WMG full-time MSc courses, starting September 2019. Students must be classified as overseas fee payers and have Syrian nationality.
- Students should be self-funded. In the case where they are part-funded and part self-funded, the bursary will still apply. The bursary will be applied to your CAS after the CAS is issued.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , firstly you will need to take admission at the university in a master’s course and then select the subject that you wish to study. Applicants must submit the application for admission to study at the university by 1 April 2020.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need to submit any supporting documentation for the opportunity s.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to study, candidates must have to submit transcripts from, research proposal, personal statement, and graduate qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must meet the minimum English language requirements.
The grants provide the 25% tuition fee discount to each applicant. Bursary holders may also be considered for a WMG Excellence Scholarship (for the chance to receive up to 50% tuition fee discount).