For the academic year 2021-2020, applications are invited for the Common Data Access Ltd funding for students established by the Robert Gordon University and Common Data Access Ltd Company.
The grants are awarded to those eligible candidates, who have been accepted into the course and who are in genuine financial need.
Robert Gordon University awards degrees in a wide range of disciplines from BA/BSc to PhD. It is one of two universities in the city, which provided adult education and technical education in the 19th and early 20th centuries. CDA works with industry and regulators to identify and deliver efficiencies, economies.
Why at the Robert Gordon University? At this university, candidates can get a range of career and job-related advice relating to CVs, Cover Letters, Interview Tips as well as information relating to what they can do with their degree.
Application Deadline: July 19, 2021
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University and Common Data Access Ltd Company
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants can be from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The bursary is open to any student, worldwide, who have been accepted onto the course and who is in genuine financial need. Women and people from the Americas, Asia and Australasia are particularly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are needed to take admission in any of your chosen course at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can download the award application form and submit it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the personal characteristics and deprivation or financial hardship no more than 1000 words explaining why you should be considered for the opportunity and what difference it would make to you.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at RGU, seekers must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must demonstrate that they’re proficient in reading, writing, speaking and listening before starting a course.
Benefits: The studentship will provide candidates educational fund for their education.