Dazzling self-funding students from individual countries are invited to apply for the Country Specific Scholarships funded by the University of Bradford.
A fine chance to get a degree from the UK’s well-known university with educational support.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bradford is currently the world’s largest university centre for the study of peace and conflict. It is an outward facing institution committed to the creation, dissemination, and application of knowledge for the benefit of a global society.
Why at the University of Bradford? While studying at this university, candidates can shape their career pathway with ongoing training and development opportunities. Here they can get the work experience that may be required for their future career.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for 2019
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited scholarships are available
- Nationality: International candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be self-funding international students (not EU), who are nationals of these countries. They must have to apply for study the graduate and postgraduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this education award, aspirants must have to receive an offer to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked to upload the personal statement, letter of motivation, transcript, and resume.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, seekers are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The standard University requirement of English is 6.0* with no sub-test less than 5.0 on the IELTS.
Benefits: All grantee will receive the amount worth up to £2,000 as a fee reduction for meeting or exceeding the entry criteria.