If you want to start your academic journey in the USA! Apply for the Robert Trosten Grants programme for the year 2021. The programme is available for American students.
The educational award will help students by providing fund for their higher education. The grant programme is open for students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme.
Golden opportunity to study in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Robert Trosten has developed robust financial support schemes which have resulted in an optimal income expansion for companies. The man is highly capable of making businesses financially stable so that when there is an economic recession, they will thrive.
Why should you apply for this programme? Robert Trosten is professional, aware of the expensive US tuition fees. So on, he decided to provide funding of $1,000 in support to help students meet disadvantaged families in the USA who would like to pursue higher education in the future for a better career.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Robert Trosten
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a senior in a high school or at this time accepted at an acknowledged US university or college.
- Must be a student, currently registered at a reputed university or college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this grant student must have to submit an essay of about 700-850 words titled, “Students with Neurological Disabilities: what are the major issues they might have in an average US university”. An essay should be made through a formal email, with a Word file attached, as well as an email sent to [email protected] roberttrostengrant.com.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send the essay with the following information together with the essay submission:
- Complete Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or university you’re are now enlisted, or applying, or accepted at
- Date of Graduation in YYYY.MM.DD format
- 270 characters bio
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with good academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Robert Trosten will provide the award of amount $1000 to the eligible students. He or she should then get in touch with Robert within 14 days by a return email to set up the prize money award. The cash will be sent directly to the student’s bank account or financial aid account.