Munster Technological University is proud to announce PhD Scholarships. All the interested and brilliant students are invited for this wonderful opportunity. This programme is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
Amazing chance for Ireland students to get benefitted in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
The Munster University of Technology is a multi-campus technology university that contributes to the community by offering academic programmes that foster student growth and opportunities, education and science.
Why tot study at Munster Technological University? MTU’s regional involvement in Cork and Kerry is comprehensive and impressive and includes six sites in the Southwest and 18,000 students. A variety of facilities are available for students, such as large lecture theatres, a library, well-equipped laboratories, a conference centre, accommodation, etc.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2021
- University or Organization: Munster Technological University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €24,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Ireland
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in improving the MoSt grass growth model to predict the environmental impact and improve on-farm grass growth prediction.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be graduates are holding or expecting a First Class Honours (1.1) or a Second Class Honours (2.1) degree in Agricultural Science, Plant Science, Agricultural Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline.
- Must have good quality knowledge of a programming language such as C++, Python, or R is extremely desirable.
- Must know about modelling biological systems.
- Must have good communication skills in the English language (oral and written).
- Must have a full EU drivers licence is highly desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the Munster Technological University in the PhD degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The Munster Technological University will provide the awards of €24,000 per annum and includes university fees of up to a maximum of €6,000 per annum and is tenable for 4 years.