The University of Sunderland is calling applications for Robson Visual Arts Masters Awards for the academic year 2018-2019. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Here at Sunderland, we have a long tradition of building great things. On the site of the world famous former shipyards of the River Wear, the University built a new campus to reflect its life-changing impact and truly global reach. The Sir Tom Cowie Campus at St Peter’s compliments the City Campus on Chester Road (home to the former Wearmouth Hall) and was opened in the 1990’s to reflect the University’s growth and transformational role in the region.
We are proud of the heritage of our institution, the city we are based in and the people who have studied on our courses. Alumni constitute our former graduates, the individuals who came to Sunderland from across the world and from a variety of routes and backgrounds to develop their learning and share knowledge.
- Applications Deadline: September 7, 2018
- Course Level: Awards are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The University is the recipient of a generous donation to supporting students undertaking Masters level study in the disciplines of:
- MA Glass & Ceramics
- MA Design
- MA Photograph
- MA Fine Art
- Scholarship Award: Up to four scholarships of £1,000 are available; the purpose of each to provide financial assistance to Masters Students in one of the above disciplines.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: One award per subject area will be awarded. Up to four scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: The University is the recipient of a generous donation to supporting students undertaking Masters level study in the disciplines of:
– MA Glass & Ceramics
– MA Design
– MA Photography
– MA Fine Art
This scholarship is currently open to applications from students applying to the above programmes of study. One award per subject area.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent via email and also by post.