The University of Canterbury is delighted to announce the Roland Stead Postgraduate Scholarship in Biology to supports Master’s research students with an interest in ecology, freshwater fisheries, and the Canterbury region.
The grant is available for full-time students in the School of Biological Sciences, who are engaged in research in Part II of the Master of Science degree program.
Canterbury University is New Zealand’s second-oldest university. It offers a great student lifestyle with world-class research, inspirational learning, a vibrant complex environment and students from around the world.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? The university gives students an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here they can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services.
Applications Deadline: March 10, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree program.
- Award: The current value of The grant is $5,000.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One support will be available annually.
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to the students of biology with an interest in ecology, freshwater fisheries, and the Canterbury region.
- Entrance Requirements: The sponsorship will be available to full-time students in the School of Biological Sciences who are engaged in research in Part II of the Master of Science degree program.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity
, the applicants must submit an online application. Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
Language Requirement: To study at UC, you need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English. You must satisfy the English language requirements in one sitting. The English language test must have been taken within two years of the proposed study start date at the University of Canterbury.
Benefits: The current value of The grant is $5,000.