The University of Canterbury is delighted to announce the Roland Stead Postgraduate award in Biology to supports Master’s research students with an interest in ecology, freshwater fisheries, and the Canterbury region.
The grant is available for full-time students in the School of Biological Sciences, who are engaged in research in Part II of the Master of Science degree program.
User Review( votes)
Canterbury University is New Zealand’s second oldest university. It offers a great student lifestyle with world-class research, inspirational learning, a vibrant complex environment and students from around the world.
- Applications Deadline: March 10, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for the master degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded o the students of biology with an interest in ecology, freshwater fisheries, and the Canterbury region.
- Award: The current value of The grant is $5,000.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: One support will be available annually
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: The sponsorship will be available to full-time students in the School of Biological Sciences who are engaged in research in Part II of the Master of Science degree program.
Applicants may apply through this webpage approximately 8 weeks before applications close.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://myuc.canterbury.ac.nz/login