Remove the economic hurdles that stand in your way of education. Apply for the Fellowships Program at the Rowland Institute at Harvard. The program is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this studentship is to provide an opportunity to establish an independent program in the rich intellectual environment at Harvard and the surrounding area. The fellowship funds independent research for up to five years.
The Rowland Institute for Science was formed in 1980 by the late Edwin H. Land as a privately endowed, nonprofit, basic research organisation with the goal of advancing science in a wide range of subjects.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2021.
- University: Rowland Institute at Harvard
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: $74,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International candidates
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in all fields of Science and Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have newly awarded doctorates or up to three years’ postdoctoral experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must register through the login form in the postdoctoral study at Rowland Institute at Harvard.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should upload a three-page research proposal (statement of research), a curriculum vitae (CV), and list three referees to whom separate emails will be sent outlining instructions to upload their letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this program, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The stipend for Rowland Fellows will start at $74,500 per year and up, depending on the candidate’s experience.