Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the International Postdoctoral Position in Distributed Multi-antenna Systems for Beyond 5G/ 6G for higher studies at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the academic year 2021/2022.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology has 13 departments and well-known organisational culture. It has eight Areas of Advance and six national centers of competence in crucial sectors such as materials, mathematical modeling, environmental research, and vehicle protection.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? In a number of departments, Chalmers offers a variety of postgraduate and graduate degree programs. It also offers students a diverse range of career options as well as numerous excellent job opportunities.
Application Deadline: August 8, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Distributed Multi-antenna Systems for Beyond 5G/ 6G
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, the applicant should have a recent PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Communication or similar.
- You must have very good knowledge about wireless communications. Knowledge in cooperative communications, distributed MIMO, reconfigurable intelligent surfaces (RISs), cell-free Massive MIMO at mm-wave and (sub-)THz, communications theory, signal processing for communications, and machine learning are highly advantageous.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking part in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document as CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus. Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates.
- Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Admission Requirements: To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.