Nowadays, the MBA is being a Good career field for students. Those applicants who are interested in this field can apply for taking part in MBA Scholarships furnishing by the Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University.
The educational awards are activated for all high potential current participants of MBA degree which aims to help them building a bright future and creating a positive change in society by covering some of their expenses.
Worthy opportunity for International applicants
User Review( votes)
As an International Business School, Rotterdam School of Management was established in 1970. It ranked amongst the top 30 best business school in Europe of Busines and management study.
Why at Erasmus University? At this university, you get good career opportunities by a high-quality education and research program and chance to study on campuses. In its multicultural classrooms, The candidate gets to attend lectures by Italian professors and meet fellow students from the world-wide.
Application Deadline: 5 November 2021.
There are some requirements for being eligible-
- International citizens are eligible for this opportunity.
- You can apply for an MBA program in Business and Administration field.
- Before applying for this, The candidate needs to be ready for enrolling in a full-time degree course.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Here is a suggestion to take admission in an MBA degree level at the university before applying to the fund. after registering yourself in the university you will be selected by the award committee. Here you can apply for the grant by the online application.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of curriculum vitae, essay for applying to this program, certificate of GMAT score, and a copy of passport name page should be attached.
- Admission Requirements: For this, participants are expected to complete their bachelor’s degree.
- Language requirement: English language proficiency is much needed to study at School.
The funded education will cover the tuition fee of €52,000 for this course.