The Royal Thimphu College (RTC) and the Bhutan Youth Development Fund (YDF) are jointly offering a Need-Based programme for 2019. These are cover all tuition and boarding costs for 1 male & 1 female for 3 years.
In line with the noble vision to encourage and enable capable youth from economically disadvantaged backgrounds to continue their academic pursuit, the Royal Thimphu College (RTC) and Youth Development Fund (YDF) introduced this study.
Marvelous programme in Bhutan.
User Review( votes)
Royal Thimphu College (RTC), Bhutan’s first private college, offers general degree programs under the auspices of the Royal University of Bhutan.
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% aggregate in English + best 3 subjects can apply for this free study. Applicants must be 22 years or younger.
- Students from Bhutan are eligible to apply.
- These are available for pursuing the undergraduate program.
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete application forms should be submitted to RTC Chang Lam or Ngabiphu offices, Thimphu.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit a letter stating why you should be given financial aid, copy of both parents PIT statement for the previous year, Two letters of recommendation, Tax returns, assets, liabilities, information on the siblings and/or other relevant documentation.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for admission, an applicant must have a class XII pass with a minimum aggregate of 50% in the best 4 subjects including English.
The ‘RTC-YDF Need-Based award’ will cover the following:
- The tuition fee for three years.
- Meals and accommodation on the double sharing basis for three years.
- Normal medical facilities are available at RTC that is admissible to all students.
Application Deadline: April 13, 2019