The International Office of RUB is currently accepting applications for graduation grants for international students funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
The RUB is on its way to becoming one of the leading European universities of the 21st Century. Almost all courses are offered as Bachelor and Master degree programmes. University helps shape the RUB and their open-mindedness makes the RUB an attractive place for people from around the world.
User Review( votes)
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: March 19, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue graduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The bursaries are amounting to 400€ monthly within a period of four months.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: The bursaries are offered to international students:
- Are studying at the RUB and graduated from a foreign school and/or completed their first university degree abroad.
- Are close to their final degree (Bachelor; Master; State Examination or equivalent degree), thus plan their graduation within the summer term 2018.
- Affected well to very good performances during their studies.
- Are reliant on financial support during their final phase of the study.
How to Apply: It is not required to submit the application in person. You can only submit your application online.
Please fill the following online-survey precisely and carefully: Registration for a graduation grant
After filling the online-survey (Step 1) the following documents have to be sent as a single pdf-file via Email to Rebekka Kirsch within the application deadline:
- Certificate of enrolment for the summer term 2018
- Copy of residence permit (for non-EU students)
- Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- University lecturer’s letter of recommendation (by request, this letter may be sent directly to Rebekka Kirsch by the lecturer)
- Optional: certificate of social commitment at RUB (may be advantageous though it is not a requirement)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.