Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. To cover study expense, Central Queensland University is providing the Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships for students.
Beneficial offer for students.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1967, Central Queensland University is an Australian dual sector university based in central Queensland. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree program for students.
Why at Central Queensland University? The university is regarded as the nation’s most inclusive and engaged university, with our award-winning academic and research staff making a real impact on the communities and industries we serve.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Central Queensland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to $18,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen can apply for the grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, holder of a permanent humanitarian visa, or a New Zealand citizen living in Australia.
- You must have commenced or been commencing your Eligible Course of Study in 2020.
- Your permanent home address must be in a regional or remote area as defined by the Australian Statistical Geography Standard.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After applying you can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your evidence of Australian citizenship, permanent residency, holding a permanent humanitarian visa or being a New Zealand citizen living in Australia, proof of residence in a regional or remote area in Australia and evidence of financial need.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to provide evidence of completion within the last five years of:
- a secondary qualification (Year 11 and 12, or equivalent)
- bachelor level qualification study for at least two years fulltime with a minimum overall GPA of 4.0
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to meet the following requirements:
- IELTS overall band score of at least 7.0 overall with a minimum 7.0 for Reading and Writing and 7.0 for Speaking and Listening.
- an Occupational English Test with Grades A or B only in each of the four components.
The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program can provide:
- funding up to $18,000, based on course length and type of study or training
- a further $500 to support an internship