If you cant afford to pay for your education, then you can join the Architecture, Design and Planning Dean’s Merit Scholarship offered by the University of Sydney.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. It is Australia’s first university and one of the world’s leading universities.
Why at the University of Sydney? The university instils the skills, knowledge and values you need to become a leader in a rapidly changing world. They have created an inspiring working environment and are always looking for people who can both contribute and benefit from it.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Architecture and Environments, Bachelor of Design in Architecture, Bachelor of Design in Architecture (Honours), Bachelor of Design Computing, or Bachelor of Design Computing and Bachelor of Advanced Studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- have recently completed high school
- be applying to one of the following degree programs: Bachelor of Architecture and Environments, Bachelor of Design in Architecture, Bachelor of Design in Architecture (Honours) and Master of Architecture, Bachelor of Design Computing, or Bachelor of Design Computing and Bachelor of Advanced Studies at the University of Sydney
- have a minimum ATAR of 95 or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the previous school attended and national id card.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: English language skills tests we accept include:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language: internet-based (TOEFL iBT)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Cambridge English C1 Advanced (formerly CAE) and Cambridge English C2 Proficiency
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide the award amount of $1000 for eligible candidates.