The Kettering University is welcoming highly motivated aspirants for the Russell J. Ebeid Scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree program. The fund is available for the academic session 2022-2023.
The scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen students of Arab American background at engineering and business schools. The program offers up to $17500 per year.
The scholarship program offers up to $17500 per year.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1919, Kettering University is a cooperative education and experiential learning-based university in Michigan. It offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and business fields.
Why study at Kettering University? The University prepares students for lives of extraordinary leadership and service by linking transformative experiential learning opportunities to rigorous academic programs in engineering, science, mathematics, and business.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Kettering University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $17500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Arab American Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Arab American countries are eligible for this scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the field of engineering or business management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be an incoming freshman applying for admission to Kettering University.
- Suggested Coursework: 2 years of Algebra, 1 year of Geometry; 1 semester of Trigonometry; 3 years of English; Calculus or Pre-Calculus recommended; 2 years of Lab Science; AP and IB Coursework is also accepted
- Be of Arab American heritage
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at RMIT. After receiving an offer to study at university, they have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit transcripts/mark sheets, letters of recommendation, official standardized test score reports, credential evaluation, financial affidavit of support, and copy of the passport identity page.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an SAT of 1160 or higher or ACT of 24 or higher. In addition to this, they must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test
The scholarship program offers up to $17500 per year to successful candidates.