The University of Guelph is inviting applications for the Ruth and Eber Pollard Scholarship in Canadian History. The scholarships are available for international students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The program is open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and international students interested in the Department of History Undergraduate program. Successful candidates will get one award of $1,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive it.
Great offer to get educational funds for an undergraduate degree at the University of Guelph in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph was based in 1964 in Canada. Guelph is understood for its excellence in the arts and sciences and its commitment to developing exceptional thinkers and engaged citizens. Research-intensive and learner-centered, our campuses span urban hubs and rural communities.
Why choose to study at the University of Guelph? The university environment allows students to interact with people of all backgrounds and ethnicity. In addition, students will improve their knowledge and work experience through the University of Guelph’s work-study program.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: Department of History
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian, as well as non-Canadian students, can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree program in the Department of History any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- The student who demonstrates a passion for Canadian History and ongoing exercise, wellness, or athletics participation.
- Apply by May 15 to the department of History with a letter of no more than two pages outlining academic credentials in History and ongoing commitment to exercise and wellness.
- Students majoring in History with a minimum cumulative program average of 80% who have completed a minimum of 5.0-course credits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take admission in an undergraduate program at the University. After that, applicants must apply by May 15 to the department of History with a letter of up to two pages outlining academic credentials in History and ongoing commitment to exercise and wellness.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students attach the following documents: CV, Proof of language proficiency (international candidates), and Contact information (email, address, phone).
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet international admission requirements for Undergraduate Programs to study at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet English Proficiency Requirements for Undergraduate Programs at the University of Guelph.
The University of Guelph will provide one award of $1,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive it.