The RWTH International Academy is awarding Engineering funding for female applicants to pursue the master degree. The scholarship covers the tuition fees for the respective Master’s degree program between 13,500.00 EUR and 22,000.00 EUR, depending on the Master’s degree program.
The aim of The grant is to enable more qualified female engineering students to pursue a master’s degree program offered by RWTH International Academy in order to establish gender equality among the international students of English-taught Master’s degree programs in engineering.
User Review( votes)
RWTH Aachen University is a research university located in Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It offers various undergraduate, graduate and research degree programs to international students.
Application Deadline: March 1 each year
Course Level: Master degree programme
Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the following fields:
- Computer-Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering,
- Management and Engineering in Computer-Aided Mechanical Engineering
- Management and Engineering in Design Concepts and Structural Engineering/ Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities
- Management and Engineering in Electrical Power Systems
- Management and Engineering in Production Systems,
- Management and Engineering in Water,
- Production Systems Engineering,
- Robotic Systems Engineering,
- Textile Engineering.
- Award: The scholarship covers the tuition fees for the respective Master’s degree program (within the regular study duration) between 13,500.00 EUR and 22,000.00 EUR, depending on the Master’s degree program. The scholarship holder will be charged an administrative fee of 500.00 EUR per semester.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Admitted female students of the Master’s degree programs mentioned above who have an excellent performance in their Bachelor studies are eligible for the opportunity . Students who already receive funding for the required tuition fees are however not eligible.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
How to Apply:
The application for the opportunity has to be submitted with the regular application for the Master’s degree program. Admitted female students to one of the above-mentioned Master’s degree programs, who submit the application for the opportunity are eligible to receive funding. The required documents are:
- Completed application sheet ‘Women in Engineering’
- Letter of intent (500 words)
- A certificate stating that the applicant is the best 15% bachelor degree holders of their batch
- The certificate stating basic German knowledge (A1).