Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Fellowship organized by RWTH International Academy. Turkish students are eligible to apply for this funding opportunity.
The funding program helps highly motivated students who want to pursue a master’s degree for the academic year 2021-2022.
User Review( votes)
The RWTH International Academy was founded in 1999 and is RWTH Aachen University’s designated continuing education university. For students from all around the world, it offers a variety of master’s, diploma, and preparatory courses.
Why study at the RWTH International Academy? The academy is dedicated to promoting and developing professional and academic education integration. It allows participants to use the university’s expertise in a practical setting.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: RWTH International Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Turkish Students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, you must take admission in the Master’s degree program at the RWTH International Academy. After that, you must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: You must upload your letter of intent and CV in one pdf onto the RWTH Online application portal together with your application in the field for “Other proof of performance/ assessments” by the deadline.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
RWTH International Academy will provide a waiver of the tuition fees to the successful candidates.