With the aim of supporting students in Turkey, Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University is proud to offer PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This funding program is accessible for those students who want to study a PhD degree coursework at the university.
Great opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University is a Turkish private higher-education institution established by “?lim Yayma on April 24, 2010. It offers various degree programmes.
Why study at Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University? Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University is committed to shaping virtuous leaders of the highest caliber and skill who embrace the values of our civilization and are dedicated to pursuing scientific inquiry, serving humanity and its future.
Application Deadline: September 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To receive a scholarship, the students must have a score of at least 80 and above from the Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Examination (ALES) or (a score of 156 from GRE or 590 and above from GMAT).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Copy of All Diploma or Graduation Certificates
- Transcript of Former Degrees
- Copy of Passport
- Language Certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate CGPA of at least 3.00 out of 4.00, while Master‡s Graduation CGPA must be at least 3.50 out of 4.00
- Language Requirement: If the language of instruction of the program is Turkish, the candidate must have a score of at least 70 from the Foreign Language Examination (YDS/YÖKD?L) or an international foreign language score accepted as equivalent by the Student Selection and Placement Centre (OSYM).
- If the language of instruction of the program is partially or completely in a foreign language, the candidate must have a score of at least 80 YDS/YÖKD?L in the relevant foreign language examination or s/he must have an international foreign language score accepted as equivalent by ÖSYM.
Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University will provide the salary for students in Turkey.