The grant is open to both, domestic and international students who wish to pursue a doctoral programme at RWTH. The candidates with above-average academic records are eligible and will receive an amount per month for up to 3 years.
RWTH Aachen University is a public university that ranks #145 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It operates actively and to dares to take on challenges and to incorporate and cultivate the business aspect and is listed among the top public universities in Aachen.
Why study at RWTH Aachen University? RWTH Aachen University is an internationally recognized university to be the hotspot with increasing international attention where innovative answers to global challenges are developed. Students, at RWTH, have an international outlook due to its diverse crowd from abroad and collaborations with many international partners. RWTH Aachen University is marked by its quality, innovation, and sustainable achievement.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2021
- University or Organization: RWTH Aachen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: 1,400 EURO
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: German nationals and local students from other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral programme in any preferred area of study can be undertaken at RWTH.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as doctoral students at RWTH Aachen University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply on the RWTH online application portal and enrol themselves in any above mention master’s degree programme. Students are required to submit a separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of your identity card or passport
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or similar
- Diploma/State Examination/Master’s degree certificate
- Research Proposal
- Admission Requirements: The students must to the university in the given time frame with all necessary documents to get into RWTH.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- TOEFL PBT – 588
- IELTS – 6.5
- Cambridge Advanced English – Grade
Applicants, upon winning this application , will receive EURO 1,400 per month up to 36 months towards the applied doctoral programme at RWTH.