Rayat-Bahra University is very pleased to conduct a funding programme for bright international students who wish to study in India. They can apply for the SAARC Scholarships offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
Rayat-Bahra University offers this application to all international students entering the university to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree study solely based on merit. The applicants must have attained 60% or above to be considered for the opportunity wad covering 30% to 50% of the tuition fee of the undertaken course.
Worthy opportunity for students in India.
User Review( votes)
Rayat-Bahra University is a private university located in Mohali, Punjab, India. It was established in 2014 under The Rayat-Bahra University Act 2014. The university aims to become the leader in transformative education and advanced learning.
Why choose to study at Rayat Bahra University? Rayat Bahra University‡s main focus remains to provide and uplift the standards, quality of education, and enriching learning experience within a vibrant and ever-challenging environment. The university shall provide an advanced, adequate, ample opportunity platform with accessible and affordable learning centers for every aspirant.
Application Deadline: Applications are open.
- University or Organization: Rayat Bahra University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programme in the field of choice offered at Rayat Bahra University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students with a minimum of 60% or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application online. All international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must prepare scanned copies of their education transcripts and its English translation if required.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to apply for at Rayat Bhara University.
- Language Requirement: The students must have passed English as a primary subject in his or her ‘A‡ level/Sr. Sec. Level/12th Grade.
The candidates chosen as winners of the SAARC scholarship by Rayat Bahra University will be provided 30% to 50% scholarships, typically towards tuition fees.