The University of South Australia is pleased to announce the SAIBT Early Bird Bursary Scholarships program for the academic session 2024-2025. This scholarship opportunity is only open to international students studying in Australia.
Applicants who are applying for the graduate certificate in Business and Management at the University of South Australia will receive a SAIBT Early Bird Bursary of AUD$1,000 off their total tuition fees. The purpose of this application is to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
SAIBT Early Bird Bursary for International Students at University of South Australia
Wonderfull offer for international applicants to study at the University of South Australia with a funding opportunity.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1991, the University of South Australia is globally connected and engaged in helping solve the problems of industry and the professions. It offers educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.
Why study at the University of South Australia? The University of South Australia is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutes. They strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge. The university provides various degree programs, and an internship may be part of a degree programme or an opportunity a student pursues during the summer. It also empowers students with the skills to successfully develop their careers in their chosen fields.
- Applicants from Kenya (and all Africa) must?submit their acceptance before Friday 1 December 2023
- Applicants from All Other Countries must submit their acceptance before Friday 2 February 2024
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: Business and Management
- Course Level: All Diploma and Graduate programs
- Award: AUD$1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The funding will be awarded for diploma and graduate certificate programs in Business and Management at the University of South Australia
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- The bursary is for international students only with current offers for the February 2024 intake
- The award is redeemable at acceptance The SAIBT Early Bird Bursary applies to the SAIBT Early Transition Program (ETP), all Diploma programs and applicants who meet direct entry into the Graduate Certificate in Business and Management.
- Applicants can deduct AUD$1,000 from the?Fees Payable Now Tuition?on the Letter of Offer
- SAIBT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunities s, applicants must take admission.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program. Applicants?must?meet all the conditions on the Letter of Offer before submitting their acceptance.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international applicant, you also need to check the English language requirements.
- The University of South Australia will be awarded a SAIBT Early Bird Bursary of AUD$1,000 off their total tuition fees.
- The SAIBT Early Bird Bursary cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarship or bursary