Do you have any special athletic or musical achievements or a good academic record? If yes, international scholarship opportunities at St. Michael’s College are the best way for you to build a bright future in the USA.
Wonderful opportunity to get an undergraduate study with $2,000 and 60% of tuition in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Saint Michael’s College was organized by the Society of Saint Edmund in 1904. It is a private Roman Catholic, liberal arts college in Colchester and has a good reputation for teaching excellence.
Why at Saint Michael’s College? At St.Mike’s the participants can choose their degree program from more than 30 majors and will also gain the experience which will change the way they see and care for the world.
- University or Organization: Saint Michael’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Between $2,000 and 60% of tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the US
- Application Deadline: June 7 for the fall semester and November 7 for the spring semester
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for participating in an undergraduate degree program at the school.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have good academic achievements for receiving the award at the school.
How to Apply
How to Apply: For captivating a bright future, you have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. Also, you need to mention the program name in the same application form.
Information Regarding the Admission
- Supporting Documents: Your high school transcripts, achievements, test scores, and writing samples must be submitted with the application.
- Language Requirement: The candidates whose national language is not English are suggested to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Your transcripts, achievements, writing samples and test scores will decide the amount of your award but it will be between $2,000 and 60% of tuition.