National Cheng Kung University is offering the NCKU Distinguished International Student Scholarship for help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs in higher studies.
A fine chance to achieve abroad education at any degree level with financial support.
User Review( votes)
National Cheng Kung University was established in 1931 as a research-led comprehensive university in Taiwan. It was ranked 2nd overall in Taiwan in 2018 and is known as one of the tops ranked universities in Asia.
Why at National Cheng Kung University? The NCKU is best known for its engineering, computer science, medicine, and planning and design. It comprises 9 colleges, 43 departments, and 39 institutes in which there are best academic and teaching facilities available for students.
Application Deadline: July 27 ~ October 10, 2020
- University or Organization: National Cheng Kung University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: NT$ 10,000- NT$ 15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD degree level program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students with an employment status on their ARC or a work visa are not eligible to receive the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive the grant, the participants have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. There is no additional application required for the award; the award information will be mailed to all successful participants along with the admission letter.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents are asked by the university, but if there is any, and then it will be mentioned in your admission letter.
- Language Requirement: To study in Taiwan, the university will ask the proficiency either in the English or in Chinese languages.
The award category is divided into two parts-
- Undergraduate Category- Top 20% of participants will receive NT$ 15,000 (USD 500) per month and top 20.01%-40% candidates will receive NT$ 10,000 (USD 333) per month.
- Graduate Category- The participants will get the monthly stipend up to NT$8,000 (about USD 267) and the waivers of tuition fees and course credit fees. PhD applicants will receive an amount up toNT$15,000 (about USD 500).