Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the SAISUA international awards at the University of Aizu and support your study in Japan.
This scheme of ¥35,000 is available for both full-time undergraduate and graduate programs at the university. Its goal is to make high-quality education available to those who are intellectually talented but financially challenged.
Marvellous opportunity for international students to get financial support in Japan.
User Review( votes)
The University of Aizu is a highly regarded higher education institution that specializes in computer science and engineering. It is known as Japan’s first university. It first opened its doors in 1993 and has since become Japan’s leading center for technical education.
Why study at the University of Aizu? Every year, the university welcomes students who are interested in taking on computer science and engineering challenges. Top-level instructors from around the world, a multicultural environment, well-developed programmes, and student services like as workshops, contest training, and career design are just a few of the university’s outstanding features.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through June 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Aizu
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: ¥30,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be privately financed international students
- Must have been enrolled in an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates, who have been selected for an applicable course, can apply for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Certificate of (expected) graduation or certificate of enrollment, certified transcript, test scores of English, certificate of academic proficiency, and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: From all non-native English speakers, the university can be asked to provide one of the following certificates of their English proficiency: TOEFL-iBT, IELTS, TOEIC, Eiken, or others.
The grant is worth of ¥30,000. This amount will assist students with education expenses.