Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the International Postgraduate Scholarships offered by Sapienza University of Rome in Italy.
The program aims to provide financial assistance to international students who want to pursue postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Great opportunity for international students in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Since its founding, the Sapienza University of Rome has contributed to the development of a knowledge society via research, excellence, excellent education, and international cooperation.
Why study at the Sapienza University of Rome? It has a large network of relationships with universities all over the world, and is considered among the best Italian institutions for research, education, and international dimension. Many foreign options are available to Sapienza students, including multiple degrees, international scholarships, internships in European and non-European countries, and international PhDs.
Application Deadline: September 2, 2021
- University or Organization: Sapienza University of Rome
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program offered by the Sapienza University of Rome are eligible under this opportunity.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates need to have graduated from La Sapienza
- They need to be 28 years old or younger by the announcement of the call
- They are to obtain an official acceptance and invitation letter and a declaration of availability to admission from a hosting foreign institution or from a foreign supervisor, drafted on headed and certified paper
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application must be drafted in pdf format according to the model attached to the call; it must be sent exclusively by certified and accredited personal electronic mail (PEC) to: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documentation:
- Official certification provided by the foreign institution or international university abroad for which the candidate wishes to apply (or a certified declaration provided by a professor of the same university) that will have to contain the acceptance or possible acceptability of the candidate to the chosen course of study or post-lauream specialization activity.
- Self-declaration of his/her publications and previously attained titles (drafted in pdf according to the format mentioned in point 1).
- Translation into Italian of the documentation released by the foreign or international institution mentioned in point 1 (only if the document was initially released in a language other than English).
- Admission Requirements: The students must have attended 12 years of study and hold a 3-year bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide IELTS and TOEFL test scores indication good speaking, writing, and listening skills in the English language. A minimum level of B2 must be attained.
The scholarship covers a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months. In the application, the candidate will indicate the number of months which he/she considers necessary for the scholarship to cover in order for him/her to complete his/her activity of specialization. However, this decision will pertain to the Committee.