The Saitama University is offering the presidential funding for high school leavers to pursue an undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
This award seeks to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
User Review( vote)
Saitama University is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
- Application Deadline: November 19, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue an undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
- Award: The sponsorship will be awarded to the students up to 110,000 JPY.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The bursaries are available for the students of Japan.
- The award can be taken in
- Eligible Countries: The bursaries are available for the students of Japan.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The recipient must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by the university and subject to the program being available at the university.
- The bursaries are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
- Applicant must meet the following criteria: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity .
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and.
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship, include a completed application form together with your full application package during the application period.