The French Embassy in Vietnam is awarding France Excellence program who wishes to follow a training course in French universities or colleges, at the Master 2 or PhD level. The grant is valid for 12 months for Masters 2 and 36 months for PhD.
The French Government’s Excellence program is an annual programme aiming to identify and support potential applicants who wish to pursue Master 2 and PhD degrees at reputed French universities.
User Review( votes)
The Embassy strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information. However, the information contained in this site is given for information only. They may, especially on issues related to the news, be incomplete and do not constitute a guarantee. Their goal is to inform and help Internet users in their efforts. The latter are therefore invited to check with the embassy staff if other information is available or necessary. Consequently, the embassy cannot be held liable solely on the basis of the information published on this site. In addition, the Embassy declines all responsibility for the availability or content of external sites to which links are established.
- Applications Deadline: January 4, 2019
- Course Level: award is available to pursue Master 2 or PhD level programs.
- Study Subject: The priority areas of study in this program are:
- Sciences engineering sciences
- Economics, management and management
- Scholarship Award: Aside from receiving a monthly living allowance, applicants for the Excellence Scholarship also enjoy a variety of benefits, including direct social insurance, homestay assistance, visa grants, exempt registration fees as well as tuition fees when studying at French universities. In particular, PhD students will receive a round-trip international air ticket from the French Embassy. Fellows of the “France Excellence” program receive a monthly allowance net of 615 euros for the master 2 level and 1,060 euros for the doctorate level, plus the direct coverage of the cover social security (social security, mutual insurance and civil liability insurance).
- Nationality: This program is intended for Vietnamese candidates.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in French universities or colleges
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This program is intended for Vietnamese candidates.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be of Vietnamese nationality and under 40 years of age at the time of application.
- Nominations from all provinces of Vietnam, civil society, public and private sector institutions are encouraged.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The application file must include:
- A form of the 2019/2020 program, completed and signed;
2. A curriculum vitae;
3. A letter of motivation;
4. A certified translation 1
5. University diplomas or, failing that,
6. Transcripts from the last two years of study;
7. A certified translation 1
8. The baccalaureate diploma;
For candidates in master 2:
A description of the professional project of Master 2
For doctoral candidates:
- A detailed summary of the research project (2 to 3 pages);
2. If applicable, a document certifying that the project is part of a cooperation project between France and Vietnam;3. An attestation signed by the thesis supervisors, French and Vietnamese, who undertake to supervise the thesis in France and Vietnam in case of cotutelle or do Steering To these documents may be added:
- A document attesting co-financing;
- A copy of the certificate of registration and correspondence exchanged with the host institution;
- Academic and/or professional letters of recommendation;
- Any document attesting to the level of French (TCF, DELF, DALF, etc.) and/or level of English (TOEFL, IELTS etc.).
The complete application file must be sent by email to the following address: bureaudesbourses-at-gmail.com and by mail:
2 complete copies in paper version are the available return to the French Embassy in Vietnam, Scholarship Office, 57 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi.