Aiming to support new commencing PhD candidates financially throughout their PhD study, RMIT University has decided to award deserving students the Sam and Nina Narodowski PhD Scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
Two international and domestic students will be selected to be awarded this scholarship worth $33,000 per annum to conduct their PhD students in Food Production and Agribusiness, Sustainability and Environment or Clothing Textiles and Health Disability and Aged Care Urban Transport and Social Planning or Migration and Settlement Services r RMIT.
Through this funding scheme, you can fund your PhD studies at RMIT University.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education, is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is highly appreciated for its excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community. RMIT aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: Applications close on 1st March 2022.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $33,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study programme in Food Production and Agribusiness, Sustainability and Environment or Clothing Textiles and Health Disability and Aged Care, Urban Transport and Social Planning or Migration and Settlement Services at RMIT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for admission into the PhD program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. To apply for this scholarship, students must mail an Expression of Interest to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- A digital copy of your latest academic transcripts
- A CV including any education, marks/grades, relevant professional experience, publications (if any), awards (if any), and names of referees
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements of PhD students at RMIT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The candidates selected will be provided AUD$ 33,000 per annum and a tuition fee scholarship to pursue their PhD at RMIT.