Fulfill your dream of studying in a growing university that empowers students to go on to live vibrant, fulfilling lives by applying for the Danford, Sr., and Reece Graham Dial Endowed International Scholarships offered at the University of North Carolina for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to all international undergraduate or graduate students who apply at the University of Carolina at Pembroke. Dial children and grandchildren who wish to provide an education to students from around the world have funded this award, i.e., $250 per semester.
This scholarship programme includes amazing benefits that will make your university journey more memorable.
User Review( votes)
The University of North Carolina at Pembroke is a public university in Pembroke, North Carolina. UNC Pembroke is a master’s level degree-granting university and part of the North Carolina system.
Why choose to study at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke? At the University of North Carolina at Pembroke, students get a chance to make names for themselves, to stand out in a warm and welcoming community that wants them to succeed, and experience a rare combination of opportunities, cultures, and ideas that can’t be found anywhere else.
Application Deadline: 15th February 2022 is the due date to apply for the scholarship.
- University or Organization: the University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $250
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: International students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programmes taught at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application portal of the website accepts admission applications at UNCP. A scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified/Official English-language translation of your high school transcripts/Exit Exams
- Certified/Official English-language translation of transcripts from post-secondary institutions attended
- Proof of financial support
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 68
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo English Test – 95
The students selected by the University of North Carolina at Pembroke will be provided $250 per semester for their studies.