Applicants are invited to become part of the Sanral Scholarships offered by the South African National Roads Agency Ltd for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support students who are going to take part in the high-school degree programme in South Africa.
In line with Government’s commitment to transform the public sector, The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) was established in April 1998 by an Act of Parliament as an independent statutory company operating along commercial lines and at arm’s length from Government.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- University or Organization: SANRAL
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High-school
- Award: Registration, school fees, and other
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South African Students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: South Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The learner must be a South African citizen registered at an endorsed South African school.
- The learner must be in high school, Grade 8 to 12, irrespective of subject choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants must follow the scholarship application procedure outlined in the application form to be considered for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: Submit letters of motivation, certified copies of id documents, birth certificate, parents ID, proof of residence, and proof of income.
- Admission Requirements: The learner must meet the minimum requirement of a 60% overall average.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English and local language.
The scholarship will cover the following in full: registration, school fees, hostel, school and sports uniform, stationery, transport, and books.