If you are an international student and looking for some funding for your tuition fees, then you can apply for Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship.
This is an educational program designed for helping deserving applicants in their postgraduate degree studies at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get educational fund
User Review( vote)
The University of Manchester has a full range of on-campus health facilities with doctors, nurses, and dentists. It offers the best management quality for learning opportunities available to students.
Why study at the University of Manchester? It provides various learning facilities and an excellent environment. It also enhances the importance of cross-cultures between Japan and the rest of the world in today’s global society.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 27 February 2023.
- University: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to three
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: This funding is available to all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This funding is available to students undertaking study in Japanese Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Please contact Dr Erica Baffelli to request a studentship application form on [email protected]. A completed studentship form, including a CV and research proposal, should then be submitted directly to Dr Baffelli.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The studentships are worth £10,000 for 1 year only to the successful students.