If you are interested in becoming a Scholar, you must apply the UMaine Online Flagship program for First-Year Students.
The Online Flagship Award is available for out-of-state first-year students enrolling in one of UMaineOnline’s undergraduate degree programs.
Valuable chance for domestic students to study in USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Maine is the state’s largest and the only institution in Maine classified as a research university (RU/H) by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. It is a public research university that was established in 1865.
Why at the University of Maine? Umaine helps candidates in creating success stories with world-class faculty members internationally recognized research. It also provides a friendly and safe atmosphere for study.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
University or Organization: The University of Maine
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: $3,700 to $5,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree subjects in Engineering, Science offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have:
- Students who are out-of-state first-year students enrolling in one of UMaineOnline’s undergraduate degree programs.
- The award is for full-time students planning to enroll in 15 credits.
- Students will be awarded based on the combination of their Academic Credentials, their Residency, and enrollment as a degree candidate in one of UMaineOnline’s undergraduate degree programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking acceptance, students are automatically considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study program.
- Admission Requirements: Students must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for the UMaine Online Flagship Award or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 for the UMaine Online Leadership Award as measured each academic year at the end of the spring semester.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Benefits: Applicants will receive $3,700 to $5,000 award amount at the university.