Nagasaki University is now awarding the Sato Yo Scholarship to help talented students earn top-quality education at the undergraduate and graduate levels in Japan.
This scheme is made available for the academic year 2020-21 and will be an award for two years. Students who are from any part of the world, and wishing to study at Nagasaki University can avail of this opportunity.
This is a great opportunity that will support students’ undergraduate and graduate education by providing the award amount of 120,000 to 180,000.
User Review( votes)
Nagasaki University was started in 1949 by merging several smaller institutions. Currently, this university has become an important centre for higher education that comprises 8 faculties. It is educating around 9,000 students, 300 of whom are international students from various parts of the world.
Why study at Nagasaki University? It is the first university of its kind in Japan that was established to teach Western-style medicine. It has played a major role in the sustainable development of the country. The university is internationally recognized for its well-designed courses, modern facilities, its affordability, and student support.
Application Deadline: June 2020
- University or Organization: Nagasaki University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: 120,000 to 180,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree program in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for this application , all candidates need to be enrolled in the applicable program first. After enrolling, they can send their application for this application .
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take part in an undergraduate degree program, you will need to have a high school diploma. And for the master’s degree program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: To take admission in an applicable program, candidates must have sufficient ability of the English language if they are non-native English speakers. Applicants must have at least intermediate language skills to take courses conducted in English.
All the candidates of the undergraduate degree program will get to win a scholarship worth 120,000 Yen and graduate degree program applicants will receive a scholarship of 180,000 Yen. The sponsorship will be offered in the form of a monthly stipend.