Sheffield Hallam University is proud to offer a wonderful Performance Athlete Support Scholarship programme for high-potential students interested in sports.
Through this award, students can gain higher education at affordable cost at the university while chasing their dream to become a professional athlete in the chosen sport.
This exciting opportunity will help you balance university life whilst achieving their sporting potential.
User Review( votes)
With a wide range of study programs, Sheffield Hallam University is one of the largest and popular institutions in the United Kingdom. It is home to more than 30,000 students of which 4,000 students are international. The university is formerly known as Sheffield Polytechnic and Sheffield City Polytechnic.
Why would you like to join Sheffield Hallam University? The institution operates many research centres and four faculties. It is considered as one of the best modern universities in the north of England. It provides a variety of both career and education opportunities and has the most modern facilities to make student life easier and memorable.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Sheffield Hallam University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Both domestic and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this program, you will need to have the following credentials:
- Applicants can be domestic or international students
- Applicants must have applied for an application program at the university by the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have been selected to study in an applicable course at the university, you can apply for this scholarship by completing this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants are expected to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution to get enrolled in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have achieved an internationally recognized English language qualification before entering a postgraduate program, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
This scholarship is valued at £3,000. It will help all deserving students with costs such as course fees, accommodation, and sport science support or competition expenses.