Saxion University of Applied Sciences is proud to offer Saxion Scholarships to talented international students that apply for a bachelor’s programme for the academic year 2023-2024.
Bachelor’s degree study costs are covered by the award presented through this scholarship application. All international students are eligible, including non-EU/EEA students.
Saxion International Scholarships at Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Nice chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is a Dutch university of applied sciences with three campuses in the eastern Netherlands. Ranked 21st nationwide, this is one of the Netherlands’ largest institutions of higher education.
Why choose to study at the Saxion University of Applied Sciences? Saxion believes that people should be central to the process of the world getting smarter. That is why it prepares its students in various ways for their future roles in this dynamic society.
Application Deadline: The application process began in November 2022 and will be active till the 1st of May 2023.
- University or Organization: Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Full-fee
- Number of Awards: 120
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: All international including non-EU/EEA students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any bachelor’s degree at Saxion can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- This scholarship is meant for talented students with above-average study results who apply for a bachelor’s programme. The scholarship only applies to non-EU/EEA students who pay the full institutional tuition fee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply through Studielink or through the university’s own application form, depending on the course they wish to apply for. The scholarship application must be made separately online.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit a legalised copy of the original and translation of the diploma and grade list of the High School or Bachelor’s degree and grade lists.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet all the admission and entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- Cambridge English Score – 169 to 175
Saxion will provide the selected applicant’s EURO 2,500 – EURO 5,000 to pursue their bachelor’s or master’s programme.