Take the next step in your career by joining the Chancellors International Engineering and Informatics Scholarships at the University of Sussex in the UK.
There are up to 100 awards available to all eligible candidates who are going to study an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Nice chance for applicants in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Sussex, founded in 1961, is an English public research university in Sussex. It provides a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Sussex? Students will have numerous opportunities to study abroad at this university, as well as numerous opportunities to participate in a variety of activities and courses. The university provides both practical and theoretical knowledge in every topic of study.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: £5,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Up to 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the School of Engineering and Informatics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Have received an offer of a place to study for a full-time Bachelors degree at the University of Sussex School of Engineering & Informatics in 2022
- Be self-financing
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the Chancellors International Engineering and Informatics Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible undergraduate course at Sussex.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, copy of their ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have excellent academic grades (equivalent to AAA at A level)
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree you have applied for.
The University of Sussex will provide the award amount of £5,000 per year for applicants in the UK.