Applications are open for SBI Youth for India Fellowships for the academic year 2019-2020. Fellowships are available for highly motivated graduate, either a young professional or fresh out of college.
SBI Youth for India is a fellowship programme initiated, funded and managed by the State Bank of India in partnership with reputed NGOs.
User Review( vote)
It seeks to solve rural India’s most pressing problems by providing educated Indian youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass root level in rural India.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: The applications for the year 2019-20 are Open.
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for highly motivated graduate, either a young professional or fresh out of college.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Stipend: Rs 14,000/- to meet living expenses
Local Transport Allowance: Rs 1,000/- per month
A Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 30,000/- upon successful completion of the Fellowship
To and fro travel costs of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to project location as well as for training programmes
Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field
Access to the Community through well-established Partner NGOs
Linkages with premier organizations of the country
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
You! That is if you are:
A highly motivated graduate, either a young professional or fresh out of college
Aged between 21 and 32 as on the date of commencement of the programme
An Indian citizen
A team player with the proactive approach and strong leadership skills
People-oriented as you will be interacting with rural communities on a constant basis
Willing to commit to 13-months long rural fellowship programme and adapt to life in challenging rural conditions
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.