Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation (SCCF) is funding Scholarships for Indian and International Students to Pursue Master’s Programmes at TERI University in India.
Study Subject(s): Climate Science and Policy, Environmental Studies and Resource Management, Geoinformatics, Economics, Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, and Sustainable Development Practice.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing a postgraduate degree.
Scholarship Provider: Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation (SCCF)
The award can be taken at India
The eligibility criteria for each program differs and it is mentioned under respective program details at the university website.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The Indian and International students can apply for this application .
A number of awards (s): Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation offered 4 scholarships (2 Students from India and 2 Students from abroad).
What does it cover?
- For Indian Students: The scholarship would entitle the selected candidates to a 100% fee waiver. In addition, scholarship holders would be entitled to a book grant of Rs 15,000 per year which will be given in two instalments.
- For Foreign Students: The selected foreign students would be entitled to get a complete waiver of tuitions fees and allied fees, a book grant of Rs. 15,000/- (will be given in two instalments), living expenses at Rs 25,000/- per month, which will be paid at the beginning of each month during their period of study and reimbursement of airfare to New Delhi and back from their place of residence (Subject to a maximum of Rs. 60,000/-).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcript of all the previous school attended
- Admission requirements: Candidates are needed to have their bachelor’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
application Deadline: Check back next year