Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation is awarding scholarships for Masters students to study at TERI University. These scholarships are available to 4 students (2 from India and 2 from abroad). Selection is based on merit (rank in the entrance examination for Indian students, and previous academic records for international students) cum means criteria.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for the following programs: Climate Science and Policy, Environmental Studies and Resource Management, Geoinformatics, Economics, Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, Water Science and Governance and Sustainable Development Practice.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree program (M.Sc) at TERI University.
- Scholarship Provider: Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation (SCCF), Singapore
- Scholarship can be taken at India
Scholarships are available to 4 students (2 from India and 2 from abroad). The eligibility criterion for each program is mentioned under respective program details.
Great offer for Indian and Abroad candidates
User Review( votes)
Scholarship Open for International Students: Indian and international students can apply for these scholarships.
Duration of award(s): Continuation of the scholarship for every semester will depend on successful completion of the course during the preceding semester as per the rules and regulations of the University.
What does it cover?
- For Indian Students: The scholarship would entitle the selected candidates to a 100% fee waiver. In addition, scholarship holders would be entitled to a book grant of Rs 15,000 per year which will be given in two instalments.
- For Foreign Students: The selected foreign students would be entitled to get a complete waiver of tuition fees and allied fees, a book grant of Rs. 15,000/- (will be given in two instalments), living expenses at Rs 25,000/- per month, which will be paid at the beginning of each month during their period of study and reimbursement of airfare to New Delhi and back from their place of residence (Subject to a maximum of Rs. 60,000/-)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Desirous candidates are invited to simultaneously apply for the master’s program AND the SCCF Scholarships while filling up the admissions application form. International students will not be required to go through the on-line entrance, test, but will submit an essay indicating their career aspirations and goals.
- For Indian students: Applicants desirous of applying for the SCCF scholarship need to submit a separate plain paper application indicating the total family income. The following are to be attached with the application.
- An essay (maximum 1000 words) expressing their future aspirations and how they see a masters program at the TERI University helping them meet those aspirations.
- Proof of income of the family.
- For International Students: Applicants desirous of applying for the SCCF scholarship need to submit a separate plain paper application. The following is to be attached with the application form: An essay (maximum 1000 words) expressing their future aspirations and how they see a masters program at the TERI University helping them meet those aspirations and Scanned filled admission application form.
Application Deadline: Check back next year