Are you a music lover who wants to pursue music as a career after high school? If yes, you are eligible to apply for Schecter Michael Anthony Bass Scholarships in the USA. The educational programme is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will be awarded in Fall 2022 to an intermediate or advanced student in the Associate of Arts or Bachelor of Music in Performance (Bass) program who demonstrates overall outstanding musicianship, technique, and passion for the instrument in the Rock genre.
This is a very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
Musicians Institute is a College of Contemporary Music founded in 1977 on the idea that artists should be able to teach and learn from one another in a fun and creative environment. MI connects students to the global music industry, giving them all of the tools they need to advance their careers and achieve their artistic goals.
Why would you like to study at the Musicians Institute? Candidates will be able to understand the structure and function of the vocal instrument through various methods. Here they can grow the practice and development of their singing voice.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by September 2, 2022
- University or Organization: Musicians Institute
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Associate of Arts or Bachelor of Music in Performance (Bass) program
- Award: $5,000.00
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded an Associate of Arts and Bachelor of Music in Performance (Guitar) Program offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the Associate of Arts and Bachelor of Music in Performance (Bass) Program. Certificate, MI Select, AS, MM, or other programs are not eligible.
- Newly enrolling and currently enrolled/or returning students are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding opportunity, candidates must take university portal admission in the Associate of Arts or Bachelor of Music in Performance (Bass) program. All students that meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide the Tube video URL: YouTube video of you performing three (3) songs in the Rock genre on the electric bass. It is required that this include two (2) ensemble (live band or duo, or pre-recorded play-along tracks format or performances; and one (1) unaccompanied bass performance (No play-along tracks will be accepted for the solo piece).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate in a related field.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
Students will receive the award amount of up to $5,000.00 for the first two-quarters of the program,i.e., $2,500 per quarter.