The University of Waikato is now offering Online Studies Scholarships to ensure that bright students from a diverse range of backgrounds can earn quality education in New Zealand.
To be chosen for this opportunity, all applicants need to be prospective full-time students of an eligible undergraduate and master’s programme at the University of Waikato.
The University of Waikato, founded in 1964, is a well-known university in Hamilton that has been named among the 266 finest institutions in the world. It offers a diverse range of certifications ranging from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees through doctoral research.
Why study at the University of Waikato? Students at this institution can study a wide selection of disciplines to create a tailored qualification to their skills and career goals. The university is dedicated to ensuring that its students can seamlessly move from the classroom to the workplace.
Application Deadline: 31st May
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: 20% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Arts,Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Communication, Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Environmental Planning, Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Social Science,Graduate Certificate in Strategic Management, Postgraduate Certificate in Computer Science,Graduate Diploma in Education,Graduate Diploma in Political Science, Postgraduate Diploma, Master of Business and Management (MBM)1, Master of Cyber Security, Master of Media and Creative Technologies, Master of Design,Master of Digital Business,Master of Disability and Inclusion Studies, Master of Education, Master of Educational Leadership, Master of Information Technology, Master of Laws (LLM),Master of Laws in M?ori/Pacific and Indigenous Peoples’ Law,Master of Management, Master of Management Studies, Foundation & English Language Programmes, Certificate in Attainment of Foundation Studies (Standard), Certificate in Attainment of Foundation Studies (Accelerated),Certificate of Attainment in English Language
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student
- Aspirants must have to take admission in the Undergraduate and masters degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to take admission in the degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic Transcripts
- Graduation Certificates
- Insurance Documentation
- Valid Student Visa
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to complete the following:
- IELTS Indicator (this is an online version of the regular IELTS test)
- TOEFL iBT Home (Plus) (this is an online version of the regular TOEFL test)
- Duolingo English Test (DET) with the following scores:
- DET score of 90 for pre-degree programmes (IELTS 5.5 equivalent)
- DET score of 100 for undergraduate programmes (excluding those listed below)
- DET score of 110 for postgraduate programmes (excluding doctoral programmes)
Each successful scholar will receive a 20% tuition fee to complete their undergraduate and master’s studies in New Zealand.