Want to enroll to study at the University of Sunshine and also searching for the scholarship program? If yes then you will glad to know that the University of Sunshine Coast offers an ANZ Bank Scholarship for undergraduate students in Australia.
Applicants who commenced full-time in their first undergraduate program in Semester 2, 2013 are eligible for this free education. One free education is offered for three years.
Fab choice to study at the University of Sunshine.
User Review( votes)
It is the intent of this program to encourage pupils who have demonstrated leadership qualities in either their school or community to undertake their undergraduate degree in a business related discipline at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Why at the University of the Sunshine- The university is one of Australia’s best universities for overall holders experience. Its goal is to discover their future path, to become the best they can be, and to make their mark on the world.
Application Deadline: Closed
- The candidates of Australia can apply for this college education.
- This is provided in the School of Business offered by the University of the Sunshine Coast in Australia.
- Commencing full-time in their first undergraduate program in Semester 1 2014, or pupils who commenced full-time in their first undergraduate program in Semester 2, 2013
- Undertaking a program within the School of Business
- Graduated from high school within the last five years, and attended a high school in Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay, Somerset, Gympie, Fraser Coast or South Burnett local government areas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply in this program, learners must take admission at the university. After taking admission you must be able to apply for this application. The mode of applying is the email.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the IELTS Test Report Form can be evidence of meeting English language requirements, An academic transcript and high school certificate can be proof of meeting academic program admission requirements.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have international baccalaureate (IB) Diploma – successful completion with a minimum score of 24 (minimum score of 4 in each of six subjects), Global Assessment Certificate (GAC) – successful completion with a minimum GPA of 2.3.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should meet General English language requirements for English-instructed programs.
The award will provide A$5,000 (A$1,500 per annum in first and second years, A$2,000 third year).