Asian University for Women is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the program programme. The grant is available for the academic year 2020-21.
Helpful offer for students to get a partial and full tuition fee in Bangladesh.
User Review( vote)
Established in 2008, Asian University for Women is an independent, international university in Chittagong, Bangladesh. It offers two pre-collegiate bridge programs as well as a three-year undergraduate program based in the liberal arts and sciences.
Why study at Asian University for Women? AUW strives to educate women to become highly motivated and effective professionals, leaders, and service-oriented citizens.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Asian University for Women
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Partial or full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Bangladesh
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The education level of the parents
- Job(s) and profession(s) of the earning members of the family.
- The earnings of any supporting member(s) of the family, i.e. brothers or sisters.
- Socio-economic situation of the geographical area where the student’s family resides.
- Family composition.
- Several non-earning dependents.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture this educational award, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate programme at the university. After being admitted, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach Bank statements, tax return documents, salary certificates for salaried parent(s), information from a third-party source(s) as needed and other documents (s)/information as the committee deems necessary.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have 11th / 12th Grade or Equivalent Examination if you appear for A Level/ HSC Level/ 12th Grade Examination.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: Winners will receive the partial and full tuition waiver to complete their undergraduate degree programme at the university.