Wondering how to get a college scholarship for your studies in Egypt? If so, don’t worry, Misr International University is delighted to announce its Merit Scholarships and Sports Achievement Awards.
These Scholarships and Awards are available only for Egyptian students. Eligibility for these scholarships lasts one academic year.
Fabulous chance to get admission at Misr International University.
User Review( votes)
MIU is fully aware of the importance of opening up to the world. They will continue to provide the necessary skills & knowledge for tomorrow’s professionals.
Why at Misr International University? Students who are attending MIU, gain special skills that prepare them for entry into today’s working world with pride & capability.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
University or Organization: Misr International University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Egypt
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: These scholarships are available for the following cases:
For Merit Scholarships
- Egyptian students with high ranking scores in Thanaweya Amma or its equivalent will be awarded scholarships.
- The scholarships are awarded at the time of admissions for one year, after that they will be adjusted according to the student’s academic performance (cumulative GPA).
For Sports Achievement Awards
Students with superior ranking in sports will be granted scholarships for
- Participating in international or regional championships.
- Ranking first place in an individual/team played in a most recent championship.
- Eligibility for these scholarships lasts one academic year. To benefit from this award the following year, a student should participate, in the name of the university in the National Universities tournament.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking the admission applicants can apply here for this scholarship program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have submitted a copy of National ID, Birth certificate or certified original, 6 passport-size photos, Military Service Form “Namozag 2-3 Gond” (Egyptian males only), Copy of passport and an “Approval Letter”.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the scholarship.
- Benefit: The candidates will receive various award amounts through apply this funded study.