Are you interested in receiving a study grant? The call for applications for the academic year 2020-2021 is now open! The Virtual University of Uganda is proudly announced its Scholarships and bursaries.
Only Uganda citizens are eligible to apply these funded studies. Candidates are awarded fully-funded positions under special circumstances.
Golden chance to get admission at Virtual University of Uganda.
User Review( votes)
The Virtual University of Uganda (VUU) is a private university. Its mission is to make a positive contribution to development through excellent tertiary education.
Why at the Virtual University of Uganda? As the first entirely online university in the Africa region, they are proud to be part of the vanguard in the technological revolution in university education.
Application Deadline: May 2020
University or Organization: Virtual University of Uganda
Course Level: Undergraduate Studies
Award: Fully funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Uganda
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate studies degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Award scholarships for:
- Excellent academic performance with first or Second Class Upper degree at Bachelors level
- For VUU continuing students: passing the most recent course with at least 65%.
- To a competitive student who designs the best project that provides the most innovative solution to an existing problem. They make calls for such projects to VUU students from time to time.
- To students whose research work undertaken as part of coursework or the final project is worthy of such an award.
- To all applicants for selected new programs.
- To applicants who are employees of partner institutions such as District local governments, NGOs, business companies with which VUU has a standing Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for such support.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For a application, all new students must be admitted to the university through the student application procedures. After accepting the process, students will need to full fill the application form at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the soft (digital) copies of your transcripts and CV ready to upload with your application, Personal Statement and a Summary of Your Experience to include with your application.
- Language Requirement: Applicant’s English Level is one of the most important requirements for joining the University.
- The university offers scholarships and bursaries as tuition Aid to make tuition even more affordable.
- The bursaries are partial offers, up to 75% to the cost of the study, intended to support committed students to start or complete their higher education.