The University of Queensland is providing an opportunity for highly motivated outstanding students to apply for the PhD scholarship-Quality of Australian honey from native botanicals.
The Industrial Transformation Training Centre (ITTC) study program is available for both international and domestic students who have a desire to take part in PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21.
Wonderful offer to study at the University of Queensland for PhD program.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland has one of the most comprehensive ranges of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides the best opportunities and practical experiences, knowledge and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations throughout their careers.
Application Deadline: January 28, 2020
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degrees by Research
- Award: $27,596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic & International students are eligible to apply for a grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree will be awarded in Agriculture and Environment, Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have to enroll in a higher degree by research program at the university
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A research master’s degree, or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis, or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Applicants with overseas qualifications should refer to the GPA equivalency table.
- The completed degree must be in an area that is relevant to the intended PhD, including sufficient specialisation such that the applicant will have already developed an understanding and appreciation of a body of knowledge relevant to the intended PhD.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to provide the following documents:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate
- A copy of your Passport
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page. Students are required to produce a thesis of no more than 80,000 words, with the research representing a significant new contribution to the discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
The university will provide the award amount of $27,596 per annum tax-free (2021 rate), indexed annually plus living stipend during the study.