Intending to support the education of high-calibre students in Bangladesh, the Adamjee Cantonment College is providing The grants for the session 2020-21.
The grant is exclusively open for brilliant domestic students who wish to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the Adamjee Cantonment College.
Helpful offer for students in Bangladesh.
User Review( vote)
Adamjee Cantonment College is a renowned and well established educational institution in Bangladesh. It is the best college in Dhaka City in the field of education arena of Bangladesh.
Why at the Adamjee Cantonment College? While studying at this college, students will become a part of a rich tradition of excellence in education with highly qualified and experienced teaching staff and vibrant student life.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Adamjee Cantonment College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Accommodation, medical, study support
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladesh students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in humanities, business, science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, applicants are required to register in the bachelor‡s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you can ask for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the college, candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to demonstrate proficiency in the English and Bangladeshi language.
Benefits: The Adamjee Cantonment College will provide accommodation, medical, study support for students.