To provide a world-class education for high-potential students, the Mpelembe Secondary School is granting The grants for the academic session 2020-21.
The award is accessible for Zambian students commencing in the grade 8 and grade 10 level program at the Mpelembe Secondary School.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1983, the Mpelembe Secondary School is a secondary school in Zambia. It offers both eighth and tenth-grade entry-level programs for students.
Why at the Mpelembe Secondary School? The school aims to help pupils and students make informed decisions about which career they would like to pursue after leaving school.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Mpelembe Secondary School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Grade 8 and grade 10
- Award: 50%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Zambian students
- The award can be taken in Zambia
- Eligible Countries: Zambia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Grade 8 and grade 10 in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to enrol in the grade 8 and grade 10 program at the school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, students have to register in the grade 8 and grade 10 program at the school. After taking admission, you can achieve the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach application letter, copy of ECZ result slip, recommendation letter from Church and a character reference from school.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have minimum marks for grade 8 is 800, and grade 10 is 500.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to demonstrate proficiency in the Zambian language.
Benefits: The Mpelembe Secondary School will provide the 50 per cent scholarships to academically outstanding students.