Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the opportunity s offered by the Strengthening Mobility and Promoting Regional Integration of Engineering Education.
A wonderful chance for students to study abroad.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2007, Spree Commerce is an open-source e-commerce solution based on Ruby on Rails with a responsive user interface. It offers various mobility programs.
Why should you join this program? They provide resources and opportunities for students mobility and offers support for postgraduate studies as well as staff exchange among the consortium partners.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2020
- University or Organization: SPREE
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Health insurance, monthly subsistence allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in Zambia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Congo (DRC), Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, São Tomé and Principe, Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Uganda, Tanzania, Benin, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree in Energy Technology, Construction Technology and Management, Hydraulics Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be national and resident in any of the eligible countries
- Aspirants must be registered at one of the higher education institutions within the Partnership at the time of the application for a scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, candidates have to take admission in the masters and PhD degree program at the eligible university. After taking affirmation, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your personal contact information of the candidate, year of birth, CV, proof of nationality.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate from their home country.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have proof of sufficient knowledge of the tuition language at the host institution.
Winners will receive the following:
- Roundtrip flight ticket and visa costs
- Tuition fees, registration fees and service fees
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- A monthly subsistence allowance
- Settling-in Allowance
- Research Costs